Join   |   Create Account   |   Print Page   |   Sign In
Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Keeping Interpersonal Relationships strong 1 T. Snyder One way that my agency has helped with this, at least at my office as we have three offices across our area that we serve, is to have once a month, non-mandatory zoom meetings where we just chat and catch up with those in the office that we used to see almost everyday.
by T. Snyder
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
FFTA COVID-19 Webinar Series 1 J. Gacek Thank you for this !
by T. Snyder
Conversion of In-Person Trainings to On-Line Trainings 1 J. Rockoff I think this would be great. My foster parents who will be attending work in the AM and so having access to those Morning trainings might give them more opportunites.
by T. Snyder
CPR Training 1 M. Mitchell My agency's training department is already utilizing most of these:) I will share the rest with them. Thanks!
by T. Snyder
Discussion room for professionals 7 M. Devlin I know my agency is utilizing Zoom as it is HIPPA compliant. Would be interesting to see if there are other ways.
by T. Snyder
Free On-Line Courses & Resources for Resource Parents 4 J. Rockoff I'm going to use some of these for my own kids at home!
by T. Snyder
Public Policy 4 M. Mitchell Thank you for providing these links.
by T. Snyder
Resources for Resource Families 25 M. Devlin Thank you for all the links. I know I find it useful and I think my foster parents will too :)
by T. Snyder
Resources for surviving at home 5 M. Mitchell Needed these tips!
by T. Snyder
List of resources with links for COVID-19 crisis 25 M. Mitchell This is definitely helpful information. I know my foster parents that will be attending the conference this year will find this very helpful.
by T. Snyder
Virtual Education Resources for Parents 1 R. Dowis Thank you for sharing this information :)
by T. Snyder
Free Consultation - Transitioning Your Agency to Remote Work for COVID-19 2 A. Fenstermaker Yes, Thank you for the information!
by T. Snyder
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal